The History of Leith

January 21, 2013

The black rocks

2 May 1673.—The lampe ridge and Bishop
Lambes land at the black stones were visited
be Mr Andrew Cant, Minister, Robert Douglas
Elder, Bailie of St. Anthonies, Henry Hay,
Thesaurer, Geo. Tait and Mr David Aldinstone.
(Note.—The black stones are the black rocks at
Seafield.)

source-South Leith Records

Some Text