The History of Leith

November 12, 2012

St Andrews Cathedral

he Cathedral of St Andrew is a ruined church in St Andrews, Fife, Scotland, which was the seat of the Bishops (later Archbishops) of St Andrews from its foundation in 1158 until it fell into disuse after the Reformation. It is currently a monument in the custody of Historic Scotland. The ruins indicate the great size of the building at 350 feet (over 100 metres) long. for more click here

Some Text