The History of Leith

October 5, 2012

St. Ninian’s Row

The main street of the old barony of the Callon
was named, from the ancient chapel which stood
there, St. Ninian’s Row, and a place so called
Still exists; and the date and name ST. NINIAN’S
Row, 1752, yet remains on the ancient well. Of
old, the street named the High Callon, was known
as the Graig End.

source-Old and New Edinburgh

Some Text