The History of Leith

June 10, 2012

AESCULAPIAN CLUB

There was an AESCULAPIAN CLUB, a relic of
which survives in the Greyfriars Churchyard, where
a stone records that in 1785 the members repaired
the tomb of “John Barnett, student of phisick (sic)
who was born i5th March, 1733, and departed tin’s
life ist April, 1755.”

source-Old and New Edinburgh

Some Text