The History of Leith

May 3, 2012

The Mariners’ Church

The Mariners’ Church, a rather handsome building,
with two small spires facing the east, is built
upon a portion of the site of the citadel, and
schools are attached to it. The church was designed
by John Henderson of Edinburgh, and was erected in 1840.

source-Old and New Edinburgh

Some Text