The History of Leith

November 1, 2011

The black stones

2 May 1673.—The lampe ridge and Bishop Lambes land at the black stones were visited be Mr Andrew Cant, Minister, Robert Douglas Elder, Bailie of St. Anthonies, Henry Hay, Thesaurer, Geo. Tait and Mr David Aldinstone.
(Note.—The black stones are the black rocks at Seafield.)

source-The South Leith Records

Some Text