The History of Leith

November 1, 2011

Henry Hay’s Close

10 Febr. 1673.—The which day Henery Hay pnt. thesaurer receaved from Jean Watt relick of David Bruce late thesaurer the chartour chist together with the other chist yrin and the 2 silver bassinns 5 silver coups and silver laver.
(Note.—Henry Hay’s Close ran parallel with Cables Wynd and now forms part of Bernard’s Distillery (Now removed).)

Some Text