The History of Leith

April 22, 2011

The Mariners’ Church

The Mariners’ Church, a rather handsome building, with two small spires facing the east, is built upon a portion of the site of the citadel, and schools are attached to it. The church was designed by John Henderson of Edinburgh, and was erected in 1840.

source-Old and New Edinburgh

Some Text