The History of Leith

May 15, 2009

Nostalgia: Spanning the gaps in our city’s history

It was a revamp of Waverley Station in the late 19th century which gave the then city leaders the chance. The original North Bridge, built in 1772 as the Capital began to expand north, was, just over a century later, proving too small and narrow for the increasing amount of traffic trundling to and from Leith. for more click here

Some Text