The History of Leith

October 29, 2008

Mount Falcon


On this 1804 map of Leith can be seen the remains of Mount Falcon (centre of map) a gun mount from the Siege of Leith 1560 (now removed)
Ainslie, John, 1745-1828
Title: Old and New Town of Edinburgh and Leith with the proposed docks.
Imprint: Edinburgh : The Author, 1804.
source-nls

Some Text