The History of Leith

February 11, 2008

Restoration of 300-year-old Lamb’s House is on the cards

IT’S more than 300 years old and stands where Mary Queen of Scots made her dramatic return to Scotland from France in 1561.

Now the grade A-listed Lamb’s House, on The Shore in Leith, could be restored to its former glory under plans that will also reopen a nearby medieval close.

The mid-17th century building, owned by the National Trust for Scotland, is in need of major renovation and repair. for more click here

Some Text