The History of Leith

February 6, 2008

The Manse of South Leith Church

z-7031-1.jpg

This section of map shows the manse of South Leith Church originally owned by William Thorburn and Board School which was ran by the Leith School board under the ragged Schools Trust which still exists to this day.

Bartholomew, John G., 1860-1920
Title: Bartholomew’s Plan of the City of Edinburgh with Leith & Suburbs, reduced from the Ordnance Survey…
Imprint: [Edinburgh] : J. Bartholomew & Co., 1893

source-nls

Some Text