The History of Leith

June 13, 2007

Edwardians Online | Interview Summaries : Selected Records

Born in two rooms in Coatfield Lane, Kirkgate, in ruins of Lord Belvedere’s Castle. Moved to top flat in bridge St in 1908 then to first floor flat in Cowper St. Lived there with sister when mother died. Moved with sister when latter married. On her own marriage, lived in west Crowell St, Leith for a few years then to Corporation Buildings. Moved to Springfield St then to larger house in Water St next door to sister. for more click here

Some Text