The History of Leith

February 15, 2007

Pilrg-St Pauls Leith

Pilrig Church first opened for public worship on 13 August 1843 in an unpretentious building, only the second to be opened in connection with the newly formed Free Church of Scotland.

The present building was constructed in 1863 and opened by Rev. Dr. Thomas Guthrie on 12 February 1863. for more click here

Some Text