History of Leith, Edinburgh

January 3, 2006

Rev David Kilpatrick


It can be seen from this page that the Rev David Kilpatrick was Chairman of the Leith School Board in 1911. He gave his name to David Kilpatrick School (which was built on the site of the old North Leith Poorhouse) and is now demolished. The site is now a park.

Some Text