The History of Leith

April 27, 2005

1693

South Leith Records 1687
South Leith Church was for a time a Episcoplalian Church which ended in 1693 and the note on the left hand side covers its subsequent history on the right hand side is the begining of the Presbyterian record at the meeting House which was used until the Church was restored

Some Text