The History of Leith

September 17, 2004

Illuminated Scroll

This is part of an illuminated Scroll given to a Mr A, C.Tail on him Leaving Leith in July 1905. He was a member of Junction Road United Free Church and taught in the Sabbath School of Junction Road Church. He was connected also to the Vulcan Foundry in Leith. (Unfortunately the scroll isn’t very clear)

Some Text