The History of Leith

August 13, 2004

The Portrait of Mary of Guise

This portrait of Mary of Guise is attributed to the 16th century artist Cameille de Lyon. The Siege of Leith only ended on her death in Edinburgh Castle in June 1560

Her coat of arms can be seen in the West Porch of South Leith Church

Some Text